Responsibilities of Religious Formation Parents, Guardians and Families
- Parents or guardians must monitor their child(ren) 's health by taking his/her/their temperature(s) before arriving at religious formation. Temperature check will be in effect prior to every class session.
- A student may not attend religious formation if he or she is:
- Has a temperature of 100.4 or higher
- Is experiencing symptoms of chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
- A parent or guardian must inform the parish office if their child has tested positive for COVID-19 and has attended a religious formation class within the past 14 days.
- Parents will be notified by the parish catechetical leader, in accord with the directives of the local county health department, when their child has had exposure to COVID-19.
Arrival and Dismissal
- Students will arrive and will be dismissed from the same door, NO EXCEPTIONS! Please arrive on time.
- Parents, guardians, and students must be reminded not to congregate at arrival or dismissal. Parents MUST Park their car and walk student to the entrance door and wait for temperature check.
- Students MUST wear a mask and bring an extra in case one breaks, bring hand sanitizer from home and sanitize their hands upon arrival.
- Students are to carry ALL their belongings in a bag (extra mask, hand sanitizer, books, pencils, crayons, etc.).
- An isolation room has been established for any student/person who becomes sick during a session.